blog ini mengisahkan 5 org sekawan yang memang giler2 and happy sentiase..mereka adalah: bun,reza,luke,fadh n capix.. Always Together

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kami The Legend > Capix

Haaa.... Turn aku pulak nak merepek kat cni... Aku xde pape idea bez2, so aku buat la cte nie... Harap korang terhibur.... (sori, crite dlm BI)

HOW do you define life? Life for me is nothing but a story of a foolish man in his own world. His dream, his fantasy, his pride and all the things that he bears during this short period of time. The happiness, and all the sad time he when through, just to find the true meaning of ‘Life’.

Born in an average family, he was fool enough to think that this happiness will last forever. At the middle of 12, he was sent a from home, thrown to an unknown village, when it was the time for him to need love from his parents the most. In that village he grew up to be a man, a man that defines life as something that is nothing without the ability to depend on yourself.

When he was 18, he was sent back home. 5 years sharpening his senses, learning the ability to survive, he returned home with joy, the joy that was hidden too far in his heart that he burst to tears. He truly misses the love from his mother, the one that will forever be in his heart.

However, the happiness does not last long. His man’s instinct was called by the world who was seeking the man won bears pride and arrogance in their eyes. He was unable to choose as his pride values more than the love from his mother. With a great sorrow and hesitation, again, he left home.

He was full of anger. He blamed the fate for bringing him to this world of war. What does this war and the need of ‘conserving peace’ of this country does anything with his life? Is it worthy to sacrifice for this unacceptable purpose? The question keep ringing in his ears.

*******************************

“Wake up dude, you’re gonna be late if you don’t hurry up,”

I opened my eyes. A good looking guy standing there besides me showing a big grin.

“Oh come on, give me a break,” I replied as I rolled my blanket around me.

“Better wake up fast, you don’t want to mess up with ‘Tiger’,”

“Oh shit!!! Come on, Joe, why don’t you tell me earlier???”

I rushed into my clothes as fast as I could. I was camped here, in a Military Camp in the middle of nowhere. Here I met a few peoples that were called friends, the one who I can give trust into. The guys that were called ‘Companion’.

“Soldiers!!! I want to everyone to be in line within five minutes, do you copy me?”

“Sir, Yes, Sir!!!”

There goes our squad leader. Despite his seriousness, he’s a piece of crap actually. That guy can really make the whole squad laugh with his silly jokes. By the way, he’s Fad. A sudden smack in my butt woke me up from my dreams.

“DAMN!!! Stop it Luke!!!”

Already knowing the bad habit of this fuller, I turn away quickly to find Joe and Luke, my other companion already in their uniform.

“Move faster sleepy-head, we got business to do,” said Luke.

“Oh, as if I’m scared with that Tiger?” I replied while trying to fasten the shoe lace of my boot.

“You better do or you’ll know what’s the result of defying him,” said Joe with a stern look.

Just remembering his face already gives me the shivers. That guy can REALLY do anything to his squad. Few guys already get unlucky enough to get screamed by him in front of their face. No wonder this whole camp called him the ‘Tiger’.

“Attention!!!” screamed Fad. The whole squad straighten their position as Tiger walks to the front of the line. Fad went on with the report to Tiger. As Tiger step up he took a deep breath.

“Good morning, squad,”

“GOOD MORNING SIR!!!” the whole squad responded quickly.

“Today, I’ve just received a call straight from the top. The time has come. You guys are flying this evening,”

“HOORAYYY!!!” The whole squad screamed with joy. Finally we are flying tonight. It was a tiring wait. At last. France, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment